Just like commodities, we can’t sell puppies, their sale is quite different. The task of selling french puppies is not like walking in the park; it seems a daunting task at first. However, some people make a living by selling their french bulldogs to clients in need of a furry companion.
In this blog we will provide you with a complete guide on how to sell puppies which includes familiarise yourself with the breed, always having a contract, making sure your dog’s health records, deworming the puppies, learning puppy laws in your state, learning what is the appropriate diet for puppies, get papers from the AKC, be Professional and advertise extensively
Is It Legal To Sell Your French Puppies Online?
Absolutely Yes! Till now there is no specific law introduced for selling puppies online. It is totally safe and legal to sell your french puppy online. However when you sell a breeder dog it is required to sign up for a commercial breeding licence in order to be clear on the doorstep without facing any problem__ It is necessary to subscribe for this compulsory licence. This subscription is normally about the number of breeding puppies a breeder owns or owned for the year.
Where To Sell Puppies Online?
Selling french puppies online is one of the rough & tough jobs but it becomes easy when it turns to social platforms. You have to take some safety precautions before selling your loved one puppy. First Fall, do some research about a trustworthy purchaser to hand over your best friend. Isn’t it emotional? No need to feel sad! There is a wide range of platforms available for selling your french puppy in safe hands.
Here are some reliable online sources where you can put your dog up for sale:
|Petsotopia||Petsotopia is a pet buying and selling service in the United States.This is the best platform to register your pet information and we will sell your pet within a short time.|
Get in touch.
|Puppyfind||As the name defines the purpose on its own.This online site is one of the most used dog-selling sites. Its main focus is dogs, as it tries its best to rise to the top of the dog selling market.|
|Puppy Spot||Unlike many other sites where anyone can sell pups, Puppy Spot cares about its buyers and allows licensed breeders to sell on their site.|
Different Ways To Advertise Your Puppy For Sale
With the fact how much you love your puppy, it becomes challenging for you to give your puppy the proper care they deserve. Many of you face the hardest time __selling french bulldogs. However dog breeders are offered a wide array of choices to ethically and quickly sell puppies online_Firsfall you have to give awareness to people that you have puppies;
- Place an ad in your local newspaper.
- Advertise on your vet’s bulletin board.
- Post at local pet supply shops and feed stores.
- Advertise in breed magazines.
- Contact previous buyers of your puppies to ask for any referrals they may have.
How To Screen Prospective Buyers
When people get aware that you have a puppy for sale, all types of people will come calling. It is the most responsible task to dig out the best pet lover that has the desire to purchase puppies and give your puppy a happy life. A prospective buyer should:
- A person has time to spend with a puppy and train it.
- Provide comfortable shelter from the elements.
- Must have a properly fenced yard so the puppy can exercise happily.
- Must give routine checkups of veterinary care which includes vaccinations and yearly checkups.
- A person is affordable to pay for that veterinary care.
- Must provide dog food and fresh water at all times.
- Must have understanding knowledge about the grooming needs of the particular breed.
How To Establish The Price Of The Puppy
Following are factors to consider when deciding which price to charge for each puppy.
- Maintain the average market price for your breed. This will help you determine a baseline price for your puppies.
- Factor in the price of any veterinary care the french puppies has received, including initial checkup, dewclaw removal, vaccinations, testing for genetic conditions, etc.
- The quality of the puppy’s conformation is another factor that helps determine its price.
- Fairly price your puppy. Profit shouldn’t be your main focus, and you don’t want to miss placing a french puppy in a wonderful home just because the price was simply too high.
What Are The Obligations As An Ethical Breeder?
Follow these practices for not getting any obligations as an ethical breeder:
- It is totally unethical to sell your french puppy before it is at least nine weeks or most preferably 11 weeks old. They learn valuable skills from interacting with their mom and little friends as they grow older.
- Top breeders often offer an additional lifetime health guarantee against genetic conditions such as hip dysplasia, progressive retinal atrophy, and other breed-specific conditions that may not appear until after the french puppy has become an adult.
- Without a proper vet(vaccination) checkup it is totally unsafe to take your french puppy outside the home.
- Give a proper health record of your french puppy to its buyer. At Least give them one week’s health guarantee.